Wills, Trusts and Estates Lawyer
Location Based at Walton-on-Thames
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and enthusiastic newly qualified lawyer to join our very successful Wills and Probate Team. Working primarily with the team leader at our office in Walton on Thames the successful applicant will assist with probate work from Walton and with Wills and LPA’s from our other offices.
The ideal candidate will
- be a UK qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive with between 0 - 3 years post qualification experience.
- demonstrate a sound knowledge and experience of a range of private client work including simple and complex Wills, trusts and tax, the administration of estates, elderly client services, Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection.
- preferably be STEP qualified or a member of Solicitors for the Elderly or be working towards either.
- have excellent IT skills and be comfortable working with a minimum of supervision and support.
- be people friendly, a team player and a safe pair of hands who understands the importance of developing and maintaining excellent client relationships.
- be proactive with a keen interest in looking for new business and developing the team.
Full or part time applicants considered.
Please send CV (including home address, telephone number and references (if available) with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please
Howell-Jones LLP is committed to providing equal opportunities and to avoiding unlawful discrimination in employment. We shall ensue that no job applicant shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, sex, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.