- How we can help - our solicitors cover all Surrey and London courts and tribunals. We have experience in just about any area of law (apart from criminal) and can help:
- arrange pre-action discovery
- issue claims or deal with applications
- attend hearings and conferences
- undertake site inspections
- interview witnesses
- provide representation at settlement meetings
- Reliable and responsive - we regularly undertake agency instructions and have a range of experienced advocates and lawyers who are not only respected in the local and London courts, but who are also experienced negotiators and drafters. We can allocate your case to the appropriate fee earner for the job.
Following a hearing or conference we will provide you with an immediate e-mail or telephone report and return the papers to you within 48 hours.
- Competitively priced and conveniently located - our multiple office locations allow easy access to the Royal Courts of Justice meaning our fixed prices can remain competitive.
- Local knowledge - our considerable experience of just about all of the courts in our area means your client can benefit from our local knowledge.
If you would like to find out more and discuss your requirements with us then please either ring us on 0800 037 1625 or fill in our online form.
You can access any of our commercial dispute and litigation lawyers at any of our offices spread throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Greater London including Kingston upon Thames, Bordon, Cheam, Canary Wharf, Leatherhead, Raynes Park, Surbiton, Tolworth or Walton on Thames.