- Sale of the entire issued share capital to a large office supplier in a deal worth up to £3m by shareholders of an office supplies company.
- Acquisition of the entire issued share capital of a London based construction company for an undisclosed sum by a local entrepreneur.
- Corporate joint venture in the renewable energy sector.
- Acquisition of the business and assets of a leasehold public house in Clapham, London for a private limited company.
- Acquisition of a premier marine dealership in the North of England by a private limited company.
- Shareholder arrangements and corporate structure for the shareholders of a newly-incorporated town planning company.
- Buy back of shares from an exiting director / shareholder for an undisclosed sum for a well established dental implants and prosthetics company.
- Reconstruction of a pharmacy business by way of a three-cornered demerger to a newly incorporated private limited company.
- Advising the shareholders of a software and technology start-up company on its articles of association and other shareholder arrangements.
- Oil and gas sector share issue by a private limited company.
- Advising a media company on various contractual arrangements.
- Drafting a distribution agreement for a UK based distributor with a manufacturer based in the USA.
- Sale by a Kent based courier company of its franchise business for an undisclosed sum.
- Sale of a children’s day nursery by its partners.
- Advising the shareholders of a market research company on their shareholder arrangements.
- Restoration of a dissolved private limited company and recovery of assets that had passed to the Crown
If you would like to find out more about how our commercial and business lawyers might be able to assist your business please contact us.
You can access any of our company, commercial and business lawyers at any of our offices spread throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Greater London including Kingston upon Thames, Bordon, Cheam, Canary Wharf, Leatherhead, Raynes Park, Surbiton, Tolworth or Walton on Thames.