Have you incurred expense in providing your goods or services and not been paid?
Substantial new business needs to be achieved just to cover the loss resulting from any unpaid invoice. This is your money and we can help you recover it.
All we need from you
For us to start the collection process, all we require is a copy of the outstanding invoice(s). An initial letter will then be sent out to your debtor.
Should there be no payment, we would take one of 3 routes for you dependent on the circumstances and value of the debt.:
- Court proceedings
- Winding Up proceedings (Companies)
- Bankruptcy proceedings (Individuals)
Benefits for you
For all the options above,
- we deal with all matters up to the hearing, including dealing with any defences filed
- use local agents, who charge fixed fees.
- We can pass on to you the benefits of faster processing of claims and judgments, and most importantly, reduced court fees. We submit the majority of our claims through a secure network directly to the County Court Bulk Centre.
Please telephone and speak to one of our lawyers for free on 0800 037 1625 or fill in the online form to request a call back and someone will ring you within 24 hours.
You can access any of our company, commercial and business lawyers at any of our offices spread throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Greater London including Kingston upon Thames, Bordon, Cheam, Canary Wharf, Leatherhead, Raynes Park, Surbiton, Tolworth or Walton on Thames.