- What does it cost?
The cost of the yearly employment retainer service starts from £300 + VAT a month and is spread out over 12 monthly payments payable by standing order.
The cost will be dependent on a number of factors including:
• Your HR arrangements
• Tribunal claims, disciplinary and grievance history.
• The number of employees you employ
- What is included
The retainer covers operational employment advice up to but not including the issuing of an employment claim
The following work falls outside of the retainer but can be undertaken on a discounted hourly rate or in some cases on a fixed fee basis.
• Insurance protection for employment tribunal representation, awards and costs.
• Advice and representation following receipt of a pre-action letter or claim in the employment tribunal or civil courts
• Negotiation with ACAS on early conciliation
• Settlement negotiations and documentation post issue of pre-action letter or claim
• Advice on business re-organisations and redundancies where more than 3 posts are at risk
If you would like to discuss our employment retainer service further please contact us to arrange a no-obligation initial company appraisal meeting with you which is FREE of charge.
Please telephone and speak to one of our employment lawyers for free on 0333 003 1767 (8.30am – 9pm weekdays, 10am – 4pm weekends) or fill in the online form to request a call back and someone will ring you within 24 hours.
You can access any of our commercial employment lawyers at any of our offices spread throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Greater London including Kingston upon Thames, Bordon, Cheam, Canary Wharf, Leatherhead, Raynes Park, Surbiton, Tolworth or Walton on Thames