- Has a medical procedure gone wrong or has the standard of care you received been poor?
Our clinical and medical negligence solicitors can help you get your life back on track with compensation. Your own dedicated and experienced lawyer will assist you from start to finish.
- No win, no fee – wherever possible we will assess your claim during our first call or meeting.
- A personal approach - it is important to us that we spend time getting to know you so that we can ensure that we achieve a solution that is right for you.
- Trust - we are a safe pair of hands you can trust to handle your claim professionally, sensitively and adopt a caring and friendly approach.
- Expertise - we have experience in dealing with just about any type, cause or severity of injury, including medical, dental and optical negligence claims an many more.
- Local convenience- we provide a local service – we will come to you at home, at work or visit you in hospital.
- Peace of mind - we are accredited by The Law Society and the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers for the quality of our service.
We are not a claims company which processes you and your claim.
Please ring one of our clinical and medical negligence lawyers for free (0800 037 1625) to discuss your matter or arrange a free initial meeting or if it is easier for you please fill in our online accident report form.
You can access any of our lawyers at any of our offices spread throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Greater London including Kingston upon Thames, Bordon, Cheam, Canary Wharf, Leatherhead, Raynes Park, Surbiton, Tolworth or Walton on Thames.
Are you unhappy with your previous solicitor and concerned you did not receive enough compensation?
If so please contact us and we may be able to help you with a claim against your former solicitor for more money. We are the qualified experts in professional negligence.