We can help you
- If you have received a misdiagnosis from an optical health professional or you have suffered an injury or illness as a result of an optical procedure.
- If a dentist has misdiagnosed your dental problem, or you have suffered an injury or illness as a result of dental treatment.
What can you expect?
We have over 20 years of experience in recovering compensation for our clients.
Examples of injuries we have helped our clients recover compensation for include:
- negligent laser eye surgery
- permanent eye damage as a result of infection
- negligent fitting of crowns or fillings
- negligent orthodontic treatment
- extraction of the wrong tooth.
We can recover the cost of the original treatment together with the future costs for any remedial work that is required such as implants and compensation for the pain and distress.
Call our clinical and medical negligence solicitors for free and without obligation.
Please ring one of our team (0800 037 1625) to discuss your matter and arrange a free initial meeting or if it is easier for you please fill in our online report form.
You can access any of our clinical and medical negligence lawyers at any of our offices spread throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Greater London including Kingston upon Thames, Bordon, Cheam, Canary Wharf, Leatherhead, Raynes Park, Surbiton, Tolworth or Walton on Thames.