We can help you
- If you have undergone a surgical procedure and as a result you have suffered an injury or illness.
- If a health professional has failed to diagnose or has misdiagnosed your injury or illness.
What can you expect?
- Our solicitors have over 20 years of experience in recovering compensation for our clients.
- We recently recovered £15,000 for a client who suffered pain for an additional 18 days as a result of a Hospital’s failure to diagnose his broken ankle.
Other examples of injuries we have helped our clients recover compensation for include:
- perforated bowel during a simple surgical procedure.
- a back injury when spinal surgery went wrong.
- failure to diagnose fractures such as a hip, wrist or ankle fracture.
- failure to diagnose an illness such as pneumonia or cancer or mistakes during surgery.
- permanent shortening of a leg as a result of a hospital’s failure to diagnose a broken hip
Call us for free and without obligation.
Please ring one of our team (0800 037 1625) to discuss your matter and arrange a free initial meeting or if it is easier for you please fill in our online report form.
You can access any of our clinical and medical negligence lawyers at any of our offices spread throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Greater London including Kingston upon Thames, Bordon, Cheam, Canary Wharf, Leatherhead, Raynes Park, Surbiton, Tolworth or Walton on Thames.