- Do you want to make a claim or is a claim being brought against you for compensation?
Our litigation solicitors can provide effective support and help to efficiently resolve your dispute to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Skilled for any dispute– different types of claim require different skills and expertise. Our experienced lawyers excel in just about any type, complexity or level of dispute including:
- Contractual disputes (these need not be written contracts)
- Consumer disputes - sales of goods or services
- Landlord and Tenant disputes
- Property disputes
- Building disputes
- Boundary and neighbour disputes
- Wills or inheritance disputes
- Professional negligence – claims against a professional (solicitor or surveyor) where they have not dealt with your claim as they should.
- No false economy on charges – the high calibre and experience of our lawyers means that they undertake work more quickly and efficiently, providing you with better value. We provide you with details as to the likely charges before starting work.
- Where required, we keep you out of court – disputes do not always need to end up in court. We have a track record in getting excellent results through negotiation and other means. This keeps you in control of the process and the time scales.
- We take the burden - you stay informed – we drive the process forward but never lose sight that disputes are always personal and that you want to be regularly updated and involved throughout.
- No win, no fee debt recovery – this service is available in certain circumstances and offers you a low risk option – please ask us for more details.
Call our dispute lawyers free and without obligation.
You need to satisfy yourself that we are the right choice for you. Please telephone and speak to one of our lawyers for free on 0800 037 1625 or fill in the online form to request a call back and someone will ring you within 24 hours.
You can access any of our lawyers at any of our offices spread throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Greater London including Kingston upon Thames, Bordon, Cheam, Canary Wharf, Leatherhead, Raynes Park, Surbiton, Tolworth or Walton on Thames.