If you and your spouse are in total agreement as to the financial arrangements you will still need the court to make the agreement official and binding by making what is called a consent order. Our experienced divorce lawyers can obtain this for you for a fixed competitive price.
The price includes
- Initial meeting to confirm the terms of the agreement
- Drafting Consent Order
- Preparation of financial disclosure in form of Statement of Information
- Confirming and explaining the terms of the agreement to you in writing
- Negotiating the wording of the Order with your spouse or their lawyer
- Notifying any relevant third parties such as mortgagee or pension provider
- Exchanging Statements of Information with your spouse
- Lodging both documents at Court and dealing with any questions raised by the Court prior to approval
*This price is not suitable for everyone and there are limitations and restrictions which we will explain to you in more detail. The price does not include for example Court fees (Currently £50), Court attendance, implementation steps such as transferring property, negotiating terms with your spouse or their lawyer or dealing with further financial disclosure if requested.
If you would like to find out more please contact us for free and without obligations on 0800 037 1625 or fill in the online form to request a call back and someone will ring you within 24 hours.
You can access any of our lawyers at any of our offices spread throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Greater London including Kingston upon Thames, Bordon, Cheam, Canary Wharf, Leatherhead, Raynes Park, Surbiton, Tolworth or Walton on Thames.