If you are separating and not yet divorcing it will still be appropriate to have any agreement formally drawn up so that you can have some certainty and rely on it in any future divorce proceedings. Our experienced family lawyers can prepare this for you for a fixed competitive price.
The price includes:
- Initial meeting to confirm the terms of the agreement
- Drafting Agreement
- Drafting schedule of assets and liabilities to be annexed to agreement
- Confirming and explaining the terms if the agreement to you in writing
- Negotiating the wording with your spouse of their lawyer
- Arranging for final version to be signed and witnessed
*This price is not suitable for everyone and there are limitations and restrictions which we will explain to you in more detail. The price does not include for negotiations or advice as to the terms of the agreement , implementation steps such as transferring property or dealing with financial disclosure if requested.
If you would like to find out more please contact us for free and without obligation on 0800 037 1625 or fill in the online form to request a call back and someone will ring you within 24 hours.
You can access any of our lawyers at any of our offices spread throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Greater London including Kingston upon Thames, Bordon, Cheam, Canary Wharf, Leatherhead, Raynes Park, Surbiton, Tolworth or Walton on Thames.