- Do you need professional support to make sure your employer is treating you fairly?
- Do you need an employment lawyer to help you understand and maximise the benefits to you from your employment contract?
We can help you to safeguard and make the most of your employment rights and hold your employer to account if they treat you unfairly.
- You can count on us whatever the issue – employment law is complicated, challenging and changes all the time. Different skills and expertise are required. We have specialists who can handle just about any type of employee issue including:
- bullying and harassment
- business re-organisations and transfers of the work force (TUPE)
- disciplinary and grievances
- discrimination of any type (including maternity)
- whistle blowing
- employment contract issues
- employment tribunal representation
- reviewing your employment contract
- limits placed on you ability to work (restrictive covenants)
- drawing up a binding agreement with your employer formalising you departure from work – (settlement agreements)
- Solutions tailored for you – we work to understand and then achieve your individual objectives. Many of our clients keep coming back to us for advice through each stage of their working lives.
- Affordable and flexible charges – we understand that employees may find the cost of instructing a solicitor daunting. We offer a range of “pay as you go” hourly rates and in some circumstances fixed or capped charges.
- Out of working hours convenience – we recognise that it is not always easy to seek legal advice during the working day which is why you can speak to one of our specialist employment solicitors on 0333 003 1767 at times more convenient to you.
Please telephone and speak to one of our employment lawyers for free and without obligation on
0333 003 1767
(8.30am – 9pm weekdays, 10am – 4pm weekends)
or fill in the online form to request a call back and someone will ring you within 24 hours.
You can access any of our employment lawyers at any of our offices spread throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Greater London including Kingston upon Thames, Bordon, Cheam, Canary Wharf, Leatherhead, Raynes Park, Surbiton, Tolworth or Walton on Thames.