Employment contracts – set out your working relationship
How can we help you
- Review and advise you on the content of your employment contract.
- An employment contract sets out the terms and conditions upon which you are employed
- They are, in most circumstances, drafted by an employer but can be renegotiated.
What can you expect
- Our service is comprehensive and clear
- We will help you understand what you are being asked to sign and if required negotiate the best terms for you
- We can also advise you should a dispute or dis-agreement arise relating to the interpretation of your existing contract, or where a change to the contract is sought and / or a fundamental and unforeseen change has arisen that puts the contract in jeopardy.
Please telephone and speak to one of our employment lawyers for free and without obligation on
0333 003 1767
(8.30am – 9pm weekdays, 10am – 4pm weekends)
or fill in the online form to request a call back and someone will ring you within 24 hours.
You can access any of our employment lawyers at any of our offices spread throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Greater London including Kingston upon Thames, Bordon, Cheam, Canary Wharf, Leatherhead, Raynes Park, Surbiton, Tolworth or Walton on Thames.