We can help you
- If you have suffered an injury as a result of faulty goods,
- If you have been unwell following suspected food poisoning or contamination.
What can you expect?
- We have over 20 years of experience dealing with faulty and dangerous goods claims and recovering compensation for our clients.
- We recently recovered over £20,000 for a client who suffered serious facial injuries when the front forks on his bicycle collapsed.
- Faulty goods can include unsafe electrical goods, dangerous toys, “toxic sofas” or faulty gym equipment.
Call us for free and without obligation.
Please ring one of our personal injury solicitors (0800 037 1625) to discuss your matter and arrange a free initial meeting.
You can access any of our personal injury lawyers at any of our offices spread throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Greater London including Kingston upon Thames, Bordon, Cheam, Canary Wharf, Leatherhead, Raynes Park, Surbiton, Tolworth or Walton on Thames.