If you require an Agreement to be drafted and finalised based on terms you have agreed with your partner one of our experienced family lawyers would be happy to assist.
- Initial meeting to confirm the terms of the agreement
- Advice as to appropriate requirements and terms
- Drafting Nuptial Agreement
- Preparation of financial disclosure in summary form
- Confirming and explaining the terms of the agreement to you in writing
- Negotiating the wording of the Order with your partner or their lawyer
- Exchanging summaries of financial disclosure including supporting documentation with your partner
- Organising signature of final draft.
*This price is not suitable for everyone and there are limitations and restrictions which we will explain to you in more detail. The price does not include the implementation steps such as transferring property.
If you would like to find out more please contact us for free and without obligation on 0800 037 1625 or fill in the online form to request a call back and someone will ring you within 24 hours.
You can access any of our lawyers at any of our offices spread throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Greater London including Kingston upon Thames, Bordon, Cheam, Canary Wharf, Leatherhead, Raynes Park, Surbiton, Tolworth or Walton on Thames.