I want a property lawyer who can get me into my new home or sell my existing one as quickly as possible with minimal fuss and stress and for a fair charge.
- Reduced stress and increased speed – we are your local legal expert. Our considerable local knowledge of the property market counts for a lot. We know all the local agents and other key players and we use this to your advantage. This knowledge allows us to foresee and prevent any surprises. A solicitor from the internet with an office in Birmingham cannot offer this!
- Individual treatment – your own dedicated and experienced lawyer will assist you from start to finish. We don’t just process you and your case, we treat you as an individual. We understand that this can be one of the most important and exciting times of your life and that you’ll be eager to proceed as quickly as possible.
- Transparent charges - no nasty surprises – we want you to use our service again, and again, and recommend us to friends and family. We don’t believe in promoting cut price headline costs to win you over and hiding the true cost. Our costs are clear and straightforward.
- We drive the process - you stay informed – We drive the process forward but never lose sight that property transactions can become stressful, if you are not regularly updated and involved throughout.
- Peace of mind – you need to be able to trust your most valuable asset, your home, to a professional who will get it right. The Law Society have assessed us and accredited us with their Conveyancing Quality mark.
- Breadth of knowledge - we know more about property law than just buying and selling houses and flats. We can offer additional expertise in:
- transfer of equity
- leasehold enfranchisement
- portfolio purchase and sale
Call us for free and without obligation.
You need to satisfy yourself that we are the right choice for you. Please telephone and speak to one of our conveyancing solicitors for free on 0800 037 1625 or fill in the online form to request a call back and someone will ring you within 24 hours.
Our lawyers would be happy to meet you at any of our offices spread throughout Surrey and Greater London including Kingston upon Thames, Cheam, Canary Wharf, Leatherhead, Surbiton, Tolworth or Walton on Thames.