- Do you need professional support to make sure your employer is treating you fairly?
- Do you need an employment lawyer to help you understand and maximise the benefits to you from your employment contract?
We can help you to safeguard and make the most of your employment rights and hold your employer to account if they treat you unfairly.
- You can count on us whatever the issue – employment law is complicated, challenging and changes all the time. Different skills and expertise are required. We have specialists who can handle just about any type of employee issue including:
- bullying and harassment
- business re-organisations and transfers of the work force (TUPE)
- disciplinary and grievances
- discrimination of any type (including maternity)
- employment contract issues
- employment tribunal representation
- reviewing your employment contract
- limits placed on you ability to work (restrictive covenants)
- drawing up a binding agreement with your employer formalising you departure from work – (compromise agreements)
- Solutions tailored for you – we work to understand and then achieve your individual objectives. Many of our clients keep coming back to us for advice through each stage of their working lives.
- Affordable and flexible charges – we understand that employees may find the cost of instructing a solicitor daunting. We offer a range of “pay as you go” hourly rates and in some circumstances fixed or capped charges.
- Out of working hours convenience – we recognise that it is not always easy to seek legal advice during the working day which is why you can speak to one of our specialist employment lawyers on 020 8439 7462 at times more convenient to you.
Please contact one of our lawyers without obligation.
During office hours 0800 037 1625
Outside of office hours 0208 439 7462
Our lawyers would be happy to meet you at any of our offices spread throughout Surrey and Greater London including Kingston upon Thames, Cheam, Canary Wharf, Leatherhead, Surbiton, Tolworth or Walton on Thames.
If you know you need help in preparing a compromise agreement please click here to access a helpful dedicated webpage.