4 May 2019

Top Tips if You Have Been Involved in an Accident

Domini David, Head of the Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Team at Howell jones solicitors shares her “Top Tips” on what to do if you or a member of your family have been injured in an accident.

      If you have had an accident at work, report the accident to a supervisor or manager.
      If you have had an accident in a public place, report the accident to the owner of the premises or a manager.
      Make sure an accident book entry is made and it is correct.

        Take photographs of the accident location and any visible injuries.
        Seek medical attention as soon as possible.
        If there are any witnesses, make sure you obtain their contact details.
        Keep receipts for any expenses you may have incurred including prescriptions, parking charges, damaged clothing and any treatment costs.

If you would like any help or advice, please contact one of our experienced Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence specialists Domini David or Julian Monk on 01932 234500.

our lawyers deliver an excellent quality service, independently recognised by The Law Society and our many returning clients.

Skip to content