- “We just want to get on and run our businesses with effective, affordable and supportive staff”.
These sentiments are common place among most of our clients. Employers though need to ensure compliance with the ever-increasing complexities of employment law. Failure to comply can have serious and expensive consequences.
Our employment solicitors want to help you navigate a path through the ‘employment law maze’ so you have a company working to maximum effect with an effective and engaged staff.
- Clarity of advice tailored to your business - we cut through the legal jargon and regulations and apply them to your business and staff. We won’t send you standard policies or advise you in general terms. Your business is unique, and so are your staff, and the law recognises this. A one–size-fits-all approach is not an effective solution.
- Easy access to advice – staffing issues can arise at any time, sometimes without warning. We’re here for you when you need us and will make ourselves available whenever we’re needed.
- You will always get an easy-to-understand answer – the depth of our knowledge (we cover just about every area of employment law) and length of our experience means we know our subject inside-out.
- Flexibility of service and costs designed for your business – we are pleased to help you whatever your size, budget or circumstances. We have thought about your specific needs and, in addition to our normal service, we also offer:
o An annual health check of employment contracts and policies
o Training for management and staff
o HR support – providing day-to-day or ad hoc advice
o Retainer fees tailored to your business
o Fixed or capped fees (available in certain circumstances).
Call us for free and without obligation.
Please telephone and speak to one of our employment lawyers for free on 0333 003 1767 (8.30am – 9pm weekdays, 10am – 4pm weekends) or fill in the online form to request a call back and someone will ring you within 24 hours.
You can access any of our commercial employment lawyers at any of our offices spread throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Greater London including Kingston upon Thames, Bordon, Cheam, Canary Wharf, Leatherhead, Raynes Park, Surbiton, Tolworth or Walton on Thames.