Businesses do not want protracted disputes taking up management time and money. Equally they need to protect their business both now and in the future.
Business disputes come in many shapes and sizes and we have a team so versatile and experienced that we are experts in just about any type of dispute whether you are bringing a claim (claimant) or defending a claim (defendant). Our expertise includes:
- Contractual disputes
- Property disputes (including Landlord and Tenant)
- Building disputes
- Professional Negligence claims
- Disputes with shareholders and company directors
- We are business savvy – as well as having expertise to advise you on where you stand legally we can also work with you to understand and deliver what is best for your business. There are times when a strong stance is needed and others when a more conciliatory approach is best, particularly if you want to maintain business relationships. We know which approach and strategy to deploy, when and how to use it to get the maximum effect. Usually the best solution for a business is negotiating an out of court settlement.
- Confidence and peace of mind - you will quickly come to regard us as part of your team, a trusted adviser who will keep you regularly informed. We are effective at resolving any level of dispute and in whatever level of court. You can get on with the day-to-day running of your business, safe in the knowledge that we have only experienced solicitors in our team who will always act in your best interests.
- Easy to get hold of your dedicated lawyer – you will have direct access to one of our team. If an urgent unexpected or high risk problem occurs, and out-of-hours working is required, then we can help with that too.
- Proportionate and fair charges – keeping costs under control is important for any business. We aim to achieve the best outcome for our clients quickly and reduce costs and management time.
Call us for free and without obligation.
You need to satisfy yourself that we are the right choice for you. Please telephone and speak to one of our lawyers for free on 0800 037 1625 or fill in the online form to request a call back and someone will ring you within 24 hours.
You can access any of our commercial dispute and litigation lawyers at any of our offices spread throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Greater London including Kingston upon Thames, Bordon, Cheam, Canary Wharf, Leatherhead, Raynes Park, Surbiton, Tolworth or Walton on Thames.