Domestic violence


Many people, both men and women, can unfortunately find themselves the victim of domestic violence.

We can help you to obtain protection from the courts for you and  your children from a violent partner or spouse (Non-Molestation Order) and to keep you safe in your home (Occupation Order)

If you have received a Non-Molestation Order or an Occupation Order from the court, we can advise you on how to deal with this in a sensible manner whilst taking steps to protect your position in respect of future proceedings  in relation to the house and the children.

Call us for free and without obligation.

Please telephone and speak to one of our family solicitors for free on 0800 037 1625 or fill in the online form to request a call back and someone will ring you within 24 hours.

You can access any of our lawyers at any of our offices spread throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Greater London including Kingston upon Thames, Bordon, Cheam, Canary Wharf, Leatherhead, Raynes Park, Surbiton, Tolworth or Walton on Thames.