How can we help you?
- Our specialist employment solicitors have extensive experience in advising individuals through the redundancy process and procedure.
- Help you to understand criteria requirements imposed by your employer
- Assist you in challenging selection and explaining and formulating any entitlement to redundancy compensation payments.
What can you expect?
- Being put a risk of redundancy and being selected for redundancy can be a stressful and unnerving time for individuals. It is therefore important that the redundancy process being conducted by your employer is being carried out in a fair and proper manner. We will hold your employer to account and ensure you are treated fairly.
- Settlement agreements are increasingly being used by employers in redundancy situations. We can provide you with independent advice in relation to the terms and effect of entering into the agreement and the merits of any compensation package. Our specialist skills in employment can be used to help negotiate and ensure that you are getting a fair severance package from your employer.
Please telephone and speak to one of our employment lawyers for free and without obligation on
0333 003 1767
(8.30am – 9pm weekdays, 10am – 4pm weekends)
or fill in the online form to request a call back and someone will ring you within 24 hours.
You can access any of our employment lawyers at any of our offices spread throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Greater London including Kingston upon Thames, Bordon, Cheam, Canary Wharf, Leatherhead, Raynes Park, Surbiton, Tolworth or Walton on Thames.