This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced receptionist looking for a varied reception role combining reception, hospitality, administration and front of house management based at our Kingston upon Thames office.
8.30am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Working at this friendly and professional law firm your duties will be varied and no two days will be the same. You will be responsible for:
- Covering the main reception
- Taking external and internal calls
- Taking all relevant messages and passing them on accurately and efficiently to the correct person
- Liaising with staff and clients and providing a 5* guest experience
- Welcoming clients in reception
- Ensuring reception area is kept clean and presentable at all times
- Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms and checking rooms are perfect each time
- Booking of meeting rooms
- Ordering stationary, ensuring stock takes are taken weekly
- Ordering catering/taxi’s/couriers for clients and staff
- Assisting with administration with any department as and when required
skills and experience required.
You will be a well-presented individual with excellent communication and customer service skills who is organised, confident and enjoys interacting with people.
At least 1 year working as a receptionist in a busy commercial office environment, ideally a law firm or similar professional services type employer e.g. finance or insurance.
apply for this opportunity.
Howell-Jones LLP is committed to providing equal opportunities and to avoiding unlawful discrimination in employment. We shall ensue that no job applicant shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, sex, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.