- Our expertise - we have specialist commercial property solicitors who can take care of any of the following
- freehold and long leasehold sales and purchases (whole or part)
- granting and taking new leases and subleases
- lease surrenders, renewals, assignments and extensions
- licences to alter, sublet and assign
- conditional agreements such as development, overage, planning, promotion and rent guarantee agreements
- advising on landlord and tenant matters such as rent reviews, break clauses and general management
- advising on heads of terms
- development work
Acquiring or disposing of new premises, whether self owned or leased, is an important step for any business and needs to be handled professionally by a team who can push through the process efficiently. Your business can then start the next stage of its journey.
- Complete understanding and appraisal of your objectives - before we start work for you, we take the time to discuss exactly what your expectations and objectives are. We do not promise what cannot be achieved and, if necessary, we work with you to refine your plans. We then get on with the job and deliver for you.
- Efficient progress and quick results - our lawyers not only excel in their legal skills but they fully appreciate the commercial importance of speed of delivery. Their enthusiasm helps drive the process forward and gets you into your new premises as soon as possible.
- A good deal for a good price - our expertise and knowledge of the local market means we enter into negotiations on your behalf in a strong position. We charge a fair price for the work we do for you and never scrimp on quality.
To arrange your free 30 minute consultation, please telephone and speak to one of our lawyers for free on 0800 037 1625 or fill in the online form to request a call back and someone will ring you within 24 hours.
You can access any of our commercial property lawyers at any of our offices spread throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Greater London including Kingston upon Thames, Bordon, Cheam, Canary Wharf, Leatherhead, Raynes Park, Surbiton, Tolworth or Walton on Thames.