- Have you been putting off making or amending your will, not quite knowing what to do or what lawyer to trust?
- Do you have assets you want to protect and reduce the tax payable, but don’t know how to go about it?
- Are you dealing with the affairs of someone who has died and need some guidance and reassurance of what to do and do not understand the probate process?
- Are you concerned that a loved one might soon be unable to look after their own affairs themselves and want to ensure someone they trust can act on their behalf?
- Are you unsure what a power of attorney is?
We can help you find solutions to all of these concerns and many more besides.
- Peace of mind
We can offer you a wills, probate and power of attorney lawyer who specialises only in this type of work and a lawyer who is also a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, a body which independently recognises experienced legal practitioners.
- Sensitive, supportive and caring
It is not just another transaction for our lawyers. We care for our clients and help them through what can be very difficult times. We are proud that most of our work comes from recommendations and referrals.
Call us for free and without obligation.
You need to satisfy yourself that we are the right choice for you. Please telephone and speak to one of our wills and probate solicitors for free on 0800 037 1625 or fill in the online form to request a call back and someone will ring you within 24 hours.
You can access any of our lawyers at any of our offices spread throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Greater London including Kingston upon Thames, Bordon, Cheam, Canary Wharf, Leatherhead, Raynes Park, Surbiton, Tolworth or Walton on Thames.
- We can support you if things have gone wrong
We can call upon the support of our dispute lawyers who can help you should an existing will be challenged or you run into other difficulties during probate.